Feel at home at Rise Up Surf
Located in the Chinandega region of Northern Nicaragua, our 7-bedroom guesthouse and brand new 5-bedroom guesthouse is nestled on a cliff top at Punta Aposentillo overlooking a beautiful bay with peaceful waves. On a clear day, the awe-inspiring views extend all the way to El Salvador. Our property is a green oasis of native fruit trees and flourishing gardens. On its south side, a second stunning and secluded beach is home to one of Nicaragua’s best surf breaks.
Our guest rooms
All rooms have private baths, air conditioning, and are simply and beautifully decorated. They are set up for three to four people. Do you wish more privacy? No problem. You can also book a room just for yourself.
Our common areas
Refresh yourself in the pool, read a good bock in a hammock or tann in the sun. Our common area provides everything you need for a perfect holiday.
Guest amenities include
- Filtered drinking water available 24/7
- Fully stocked guest kitchen (help yourself to snacks and drinks anytime, day or night)
- Bar and dinning area (for socializing and communal dining)
- Swimming pool
- Beachfront rancho with hammocks, large sofa, rocking chairs, beach access, and outdoor shower
- TV room and indoor lounge area filled with books, DVDs, and board games
- Pop-up market, selling bikinis, local jewelry, chia and Rise Up Surf merchandise once a week
- Two yoga studios (we have two studios for you to use anytime)
- Ping-pong table
- A diverse selection of surfboards
- Yoga mats, straps, bolsters and blocks
- Stand-Up paddle boards (for use in the bay out front anytime)