Located in the Chinandega region of Northern Nicaragua, our accommodation includes an original 7-bedroom guesthouse and brand new 5-bedroom guesthouse. Nestled on a clifftop at Punta Aposentillo, overlooking a beautiful bay with peaceful waves, Rise Up is the perfect place to relax and restore. On a clear day, the awe-inspiring views extend all the way to El Salvador. Our property is a green oasis of native fruit trees and flourishing gardens. On its south side, a second stunning and secluded beach is home to one of Nicaragua’s best surf breaks.
Our guest rooms
All of our rooms have private baths and air-conditioning. The decor is simple and the rooms are spacious and clean. Each room is furnished with locally-crafted pieces and is designed for three to four people. Do you wish for more privacy? No problem, you can also book a private room just for yourself.
Our common areas
Refresh yourself in the pool, read a good book in a hammock or tan yourself in the sun. Our common areas provide everything you need for the perfect holiday escape.
Guest amenities include
- Filtered drinking water available 24/7
- Fully-stocked guest kitchen (help yourself to snacks and drinks anytime, day or night)
- Bar and dining area (for socializing and communal dining)
- Swimming pool
- Beachfront rancho with hammocks, large sofa, rocking chairs, beach access, and outdoor shower
- Indoor lounge area filled with books and board games
- Pop-up market, selling bikinis, local jewelry, rash-guards, sunscreen and Rise Up Surf merchandise once a week
- Treehouse Yoga Studio (free to use any time)
- Yoga mats, straps, bolsters and blocks
- Ping-pong table
- A diverse selection of surfboards
- Stand-Up paddle boards (for use in the bay out front anytime)