- At least 3 years coaching experience of all levels from beginner to advanced.
- Main coach for a group – plan weekly and daily surf lessons and take students through a steady development throughout the week. This includes video/photo analysis and theory classes based on student’s level.
- Meet and coordinate each evening with guests and staff to plan the schedule for the following day.
- Create and provide lessons that are professional, fun, and safe, but also flexible to the needs of individual guests.
- Coordinate with other instructors to ensure they are giving guests the correct information and attention they need.
- Plan and execute relevant surf theory classes for your group.
- Responsible for effective communication with the managers, other surf instructors, and the rest of the team to ensure that all guests needs are met and daily operations run smoothly.
- During the week, you are also involved in hosting guests, but in general this comes naturally as part of the day to day rhythm.
- Weekly/ monthly inventory and maintenance of surf equipment.