Barbados is the home of Rise Up’s founder. Phillip and his crew are super excited to be offering this new element of Rise Up, for new and old friends to come and enjoy a different surf experience, with the same famous Rise Up hospitality. Phillip will be using his local knowledge and connections to offer a very unique trip to this island paradise that just simply wouldn’t be the same if you went on your own.
Phil designed this trip for those looking for a surf adventure where local knowledge allows you to get under the skin of a magical Caribbean island. Our unique coaching style and methods will empower you to learn to surf, or improve on your current surfing skills. Barbados is blessed with so many fun waves on all sides of the island and, luckily, we know how to find all the ones that are not on the map. So even if there is no road to take you there, we’ve got your covered. On this trip, you’re guaranteed to surf with minimal to no crowds everyday.
We will be staying at a luxury private villa, just 5-minutes walk from where Phil grew up, perfectly located to surf and explore the island. This trip will be open to all surf abilities and we will surf as much as possible (two surf sessions per day depending on the conditions)!
Yoga is an integral part of the day and is scheduled to fit in with the daily surf sessions. When not surfing or practicing yoga, we will take you on fun adventures to experience the unique culture and nature of Barbados.
- Two dinners and two lunches out to sample the local cuisine and nightlife
- A private catamaran dinner cruise including full buffet, snorkeling with sea turtles and all alcoholic drinks followed by a night out at one of Barbados’ favorite local beach bars
- An Island tour
- Horse riding or hiking through the hidden central part of the island
- Two days boat trips to surf some of the more remote parts of the island only accessible by boat
- A daily walk to the local beach scene to hang out with the friendly locals who make this island so special.
Save The Date
April 28th to May 5th
May 5th to May 12th
What makes this package so unique?
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Additional activities – SUP lessons, Kite surfing lessons, fishing
- Extra cash for alcoholic drinks, souvenirs and tips
Rise Up On The Road
per person per week based on two sharing a room
* Space Limited To 10 surfers per week *