Surf with backdrops of vivid green palm trees and perfectly blue skies. From small and gentle longboarding waves to fast and barreling A-frames, Nicaragua has waves for every style and every level. Whether you have been surfing for years or have never been on a board before, we will be sure to take you to the right spot for your abilities. The beach directly in front of the resort has a right and left point break, as well as a beach break in the middle. We are also lucky enough to be just a short drive from the world class barreling wave – The Boom. Each day we will take you to the best spot based on surf conditions and goals. Look forward to surfing the nearly empty waves of Northern Nicaragua!
Looking for a more advanced guided surf experience? Ask us about our Quest Package.
Enjoy peaceful yoga classes overlooking the stunning landscape of Nicaragua – where green jungles meet the blue sea. Offered as the perfect compliment to daily surfing, let your body and mind relax and reset. Our highly experienced teachers will tailor classes to the needs of the group, so that everybody is welcome to unwind and enjoy the endless benefits of yoga.
Nicaragua is where the majority of our Rise Up staff call home, so get ready for all the fun adventures that only the locals know! The week is packed full of activities so you can leave knowing you immersed yourself fully in the land of lakes and volcanoes. Here are some examples:
- Sunset horseback ride on the beach
- Learn to make tortillas the Nica way
- Go on a boat trip and wake surf through the estuary
- Get involved with our NGO, Rise Up Kids!
At Rise Up, we believe food should not only taste good, but make you feel good. Using fresh and local ingredients, all of our meals will fuel you for the week. Our talented chefs create delicious and nutrient dense meals and will cater to any dietary need. We enjoy all of our meals family-style in the breezy, open-air dining area. With four meals on offer every day, plus appetizers and dessert, you will be able to cruise through each day with energy and a full belly!
Here is an example of a daily menu:
- Cold breakfast: Fresh fruit, homemade banana bread and peanut butter, yogurt, almond granola, fresh juice, coffee, and tea.
- Hot brunch: Mango-chia chocolate yogurt cup, scrambled eggs, tomato basil salad, roasted veggies, avocado toast, and gallo pinto (a Nica staple!)
- Lunch: Veggie burgers with beetroot hummus, yucca chips, cabbage salad, and fried plantains
- Appetizer: Local fish ceviche
- Dinner: Thai green curry, green mango, and fried rice
- Dessert: Roasted banana with rum toffee sauce and a coconut cookie
At Rise Up, you are welcomed into the family the moment you arrive in Nicaragua. The week is designed to make you feel at home – so that you can relax, have fun, and create lasting connections. We cannot wait to share an unforgettable week with you!