Eco Bay – A hidden paradise located on the Northern Pacific coast of Nicaragua.
You will be surfing with verdant views of palm trees on the black sand beaches of Northern Nicaragua. The beach directly in front of the retreat venue is a peeling left-hand reef break that works on medium to large swells. Our isolated location allows us to surf the emptiest waves in Nicaragua, with local surf instructors and eco-retreat accommodations. Based on the changing tides and conditions, we will make sure to take you to the best breaks each day. Nourish mind, body and spirit just steps from the sea.
- Food is prepared with local in-season ingredients all prepared by our amazing chefs
- All local employees at the resort
- Compost toilets
- 8 days/ 7 nights
- 3x 90-minute writing workshops
- Daily journaling
- All meals, snacks drinks (except alcohol)
- Accommodation jungle lodge
- Activities – Jungle hike, horse riding and tree climbing
- 6 days of surf coaching alongside professional and experienced surf coaches
- Surfboard rental
- 1 yoga class per day
- Surf videos from your week (included in surf photo package – extra cost)
- Surf photos
- Airport transfers (to and from)
- Opportunity to give back! with Rise Up Kids!
Prices are per person in USD
- International Flights
- International travel/ health insurance
- Alcoholic Drinks